We’re looking for someone energetic, proactive and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our warehouse and delivery operations. If you love delighting customers, take complete ownership of your duties, and strive for excellence, we want to hear from you.
- Assist the Logistics Assistant with running warehouse operations.
- Pack/prepare disposables and equipment for catering events.
- Issue and receive warehouse equipment.
- Perform daily inventory stocktaking and tracking.
- Receive stock from suppliers.
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned to you from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Physically fit and able to lift loads.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Loves delighting customers.
- High level of initiative.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.