Graphic Design Intern
We appreciate great typography, emotive branding identity and meaningful marketing campaigns. For us, design is not just beauty and aesthetics, it’s also about utility, ease and change. We design to help make this world a better place.
- Working alongside our product design lead to develop our fun, cool and all-encompassing brand identity
- Conceptualising new ideas and designing artworks for print and digital marketing collaterals
- Designing our in-house product packaging (we’re working towards a 100% environmental friendly meal box)
- Coming up with fun projects to help grow our culture of care (e.g. welcome and onboarding packs)
- Recurring tasks: food photography, menu design and preparation
- You like a fun, cool, tech, start-up environment, happy hours at work, ping pong, free lunches, and the occasional paint balling/ bar hopping sessions
- You like spending time with us and are committed to getting things done
- You are responsible, accountable, self-initiated and can work well independently and with others
- You are resourceful
- You are very very detail oriented (please)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and preparing FA for print
- After Effects and UX knowledge is a plus
- Bonus points if you can solve this puzzle: You are in a room with no windows, doors or any exit. The only items are a mirror and a table. How do you escape?
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?