Full-stack Rails Engineer
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Write clean, maintainable code as well as writing tests.
- Manage tasks and stakeholders.
- Sprint plan with the product team to define, design and ship new features.
- Communicate effectively within the team.
- Identify and manage bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Able to write Ruby code proficiently.
- Has a good understanding of the Rails framework.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Empathy, collaborative and communicative spirit.
- Ability to learn new technologies that is required.
Technologies we work with:
- Ruby on Rails, ReactNative, Vue.js, Postgresql, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, R, Shiny
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?