Grain is an online restaurant that uses data to improve everything from the ordering to cooking to delivery experience. Our mission is to understand everyone’s food preferences and make great food accessible for everyone.
We’re looking for someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to revamp the world of online restaurant operations. If you enjoy working in a high-growth environment, believe in thoughtful experiences and have high standards, we want to hear from you.
- Run daily hub operations including order assignment and tracking
- Handle and troubleshoot enquiries from both customers and delivery couriers
- Resolve customer feedback and actively follow up on unresolved issues
- Provide quality training and onboarding for delivery couriers
- Identify and implement mission-critical improvements to operations processes
We are looking for someone with:
- You like a fun, cool, tech, start-up environment, happy hours at work, ping pong, free lunches, and the occasional paint balling/ bar hopping sessions
- You are very very detail oriented (please)
- You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You desire to provide the best customer experience through high service standards
- You are responsible, accountable, self-initiated and can work well independently and with others
- You remain patient and calm in handling complicated situations
- You have the ability to bring energy and joy to people around you
- Fresh Graduates/Maximum of 1 year of work experience
- Bonus points if you can solve this puzzle: You are in a room with no windows, doors or any exit. The only items are a mirror and a table. How do you escape?
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience, ~$3,000