Grain is an online restaurant that uses data and a tech-enabled distribution network to serve food to customers. Our mission is to make great food sustainable and accessible for everyone.
We really like building things that people enjoy using - the people at Grain have started things at Accenture, Bain, Astro, Four Seasons, P&G, JP Morgan and ThoughtWorks. Our investors include NSI Ventures, Ivan Lee, 500, DBS Ventures and Majuven.
We’re looking for someone with potential to take on a managerial position, with high energy, proactive, and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our delivery operations. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Support the operations management team to design and implement operations workflow processes
- Design and build Grain's delivery operations infrastructure
- Cost and defects tracking
- Design and implement operational processes improvements
- Involvement in day-to-day operations
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details. Show us by including the word "Delight" in your application.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ownership over assigned tasks to be completed in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Monthly gross salary of S$3,000 - S$3,500
- Annual bonus and quarterly performance bonus