Grain is an online restaurant that uses data and a tech-enabled distribution network to serve food to customers. Our mission is to make great food sustainable and accessible for everyone.
We really like building things that people enjoy using - the people at Grain have started things at Accenture, Bain, Astro, Four Seasons, P&G, JP Morgan and ThoughtWorks. Our investors include NSI Ventures, Ivan Lee, 500, DBS Ventures and Majuven.
We’re looking for someone energetic, proactive and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our delivery operations. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Short working hours from 8am - 3pm
- Be the heartbeat of our Operations Team
- Bringing delicious Grain food right to our customers
- Manage the requirements to fulfil operations
- Manage logistic requirements (recruiting and liaising with delivery drivers, riders, etc.)
- Handle day-to-day operations involving order fulfilmen
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details. Show us by including the word "Delight" in your application.
- Problem-solving skills
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Students on part-time studies/ gap year welcome