We’re looking for someone with potential to take on a managerial position, with high energy, proactive, and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our delivery operations. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Support the operations management team to design and implement operations workflow processes
- Design and build Grain's delivery operations infrastructure
- Cost and defects tracking
- Design and implement operational processes improvements
- Involvement in day-to-day operations
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details. Show us by including the word "Delight" in your application.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ownership over assigned tasks to be completed in a timely and thoughtful manner
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free meals (and a great pantry)
- Monthly gross salary of S$3,000 - S$3,500
- Annual bonus and quarterly performance bonus
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?