We are looking for a creative individual who has good strong culinary basics. Enjoys being on the move in search of the next amazing dish. If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Report to the Executive Chef and Product Lead while generating new menus and recipes for Grain’s products.
- Ensure that the menus and recipes generated are in line with Grain’s food philosophy, within food cost targets, and adheres to MUIS requirements.
- Create, maintain and document the proper recipes and processes for food production.
- Be part of food production to enforce quality control.
- Observe market trends and source for new and interesting ingredients.
- Actively monitor and review customer feedback to improve recipes accordingly.
- Organise and run monthly customer feedback sessions.
- Work and communicate effectively with the different functions/teams in Grain to execute and deliver on various projects in a timely manner.
We're looking for someone with:
- Good all rounded experience from fine dining to production kitchen preferred.
- Good understanding of more than 2 cuisines.
- Strong culinary basics.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Ability and hunger to learn and adapt on the job.
- C.M.S.M Culinary Mad Scientist Mentally.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?