Operations Assistant (Dispatching + Packing)
We’re looking for someone energetic, proactive and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our delivery operations. If you love delighting customers, takes complete ownership of your duties, and strives for excellence, we want to hear from you.
- Be the heartbeat of our Operations Team
- Manage the packing and dispatching of buffet orders
- Manage the operations inventory
- Handle day-to-day operations involving order fulfilment
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free meals (and a great pantry)
- Full-timer position available: $2,100/month
- Part-timer options available too; $12/h for Part-timer
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us from among the pool of candidates, why we should select you for an interview?