People Operations (HR) Executive
We’re looking for someone organised, meticulous, and with great communication skills to support Grain's internal People Operations (HR) and to keep our team happy.
- Administer quarterly performance appraisal
- Onboard new employees and off-board departing employees
- Work pass applications and other MOM related administrative matters
- Prepare and issue employment contracts, increment letters, and other People Ops documents
- Organise monthly employee gatherings
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details. Show us by including the word "Delight" in your application.
- Problem-solving skills
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free meals (and a great pantry)
- Monthly salary of S$2,500 - S$2,800
- Annual bonus and quarterly performance bonus
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on