If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Work alongside our product, tech, design and operation teams to define problems & goals, map user journeys and flows and prototype user interfaces and interactions
- Design beautiful and usable interfaces for mobile and the web
- Run usability tests and surveys to ensure quick iteration cycle of product features
- Work alongside design lead and branding designer to develop and maintain a design system for internal and customer-facing products
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end design process to ensure project and feature completion
- Assist execution of marketing efforts on customer-facing products e.g. building landing pages, EDMs, etc...
- You’re a logical problem solver and want to use your skill sets to solve business and customer problems
- You are excellent at effectively presenting and communicating your design solutions within a working team
- You take ownership for your work, are accountable, independent and at the same time understand the importance of effective team work
- You care deeply about the quality of the work you produce and are extremely detail oriented
- You have the ability to executive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working with ambiguity
- Bonus: Prior experience in a growth-stage startup
- Proficient in product design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, Framers.js,…)
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, iOS, Android, emails)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Bonus: you’re amazing at Webflow
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Shape and build our design team and culture
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Top of market compensation/incentive package
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Portfolio (website or pdf)
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?