React Native Mobile Software Engineer
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with the Product manager and CTO/VP Engineering to drive ideas and feature delivery
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of mobile applications
- Maintaining code quality, organisation and automatisation
- Implement and maintain processes and coding standards
- Be required to code when necessary and lead from the trenches
- A highly driven individual that is known to deliver in high growth and highly dynamic environments.
- A team player, who works effectively in a team-based organization, collaborates cross-functionally, and builds support and alignment around goals and objectives.
- Ability to write quality Node.js/ReactNative code
- Deep understanding of Node.js/ReactNative
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s and back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Intellectual curiosity
- Empathy, collaborative and communicative spirit
- Optional but helpful skills: React, Ruby on Rails, Vue.js
- Bonus: prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?