Sales Account Executive
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain a documented system of order-to-invoice procedures
- Provide best-in-class customer support to our key corporate clients
- Constantly think about how to improve our internal sales operations processes
- Ensure that accounts receivable are paid promptly
- Support the sales team with your administrative prowess
- Ability to start and get things done
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Top of market compensation/incentive package
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?