People Operations (HR) Executive
Grain is an online restaurant that uses data and a tech-enabled distribution network to serve food to customers. Our mission is to make great food sustainable and accessible for everyone.
We really like building things that people enjoy using - the people at Grain have started things at Accenture, Bain, Astro, Four Seasons, P&G, JP Morgan and ThoughtWorks. Our investors include NSI Ventures, Ivan Lee, 500, DBS Ventures and Majuven.
We’re looking for someone organised, meticulous, and with great communication skills to support Grain's internal People Operations (HR) and to keep our team happy.
- Administer quarterly performance appraisal
- Onboard new employees and off-board departing employees
- Work pass applications and other MOM related administrative matters
- Prepare and issue employment contracts, increment letters, and other People Ops documents
- Organise monthly employee gatherings
- Superior organisational and multitasking abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to details. Show us by including the word "Delight" in your application.
- Problem-solving skills
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Monthly salary of S$2,500 - S$2,800
- Annual bonus and quarterly performance bonus