If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
To own and manage every aspect of new market launch in Bangkok, including hiring your own team from scratch, delivering product launch, driving overall P&L and iterating plan till we succeed.
- Own and manage every aspect of our new market launch in Bangkok.
- Hire and lead the team from scratch.
- Deliver the product launch for potential market(s) in the first year of implementation.
- Drive top line, bottom line, and the overall P&L.
- Understand the market and customers and drive marketing initiatives.
- Lead and manage on-the-ground operations with team.
- Define and drive action plans to create strong relationships with local stakeholders.
- Negotiate and collaborate with vendors and service providers as well as local businesses to acquire all necessary resources.
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity.
- Background of at least 5 years in leadership.
- 2-3 years of management consulting experience.
- Experience in scaling a company from <5 to 50+ people.
- Previous P&L responsibilities.
- Grit. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Customer obsession. Puts in the work to understand and delight customers.
- Bias for action. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Ability to zoom out and dive deep. Operates at all levels, staying connected to the details, audits frequently. No task is beneath you.
- Drive for results. Focuses on metrics and produces the right output in a timely fashion.
- Frugality and efficiency. Able to accomplish more with less. Resourceful, self-sufficiency and inventive.
- Organisation and planning. Plans, organises, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Ability to hire A players. Sources, selects, and sells A players to join a company.
- Ability to develop people. Coaches people in their current roles to improve performance, and prepares them for future roles.
- Teamwork. Ability to work effectively and collaborate with people at all levels in an organisation.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?