Food Hygiene Officer
We’re looking for someone meticulous, process-driven and with a strong background in food safety and hygiene to ensure that Grain maintains the highest standards of food safety and food quality.
- Full ownership of food safety and hygiene in the company
- Ensuring that the HACCP system is implemented, maintained and enforced
- Identifying and proactively resolving key food hygiene risks in our operations
- Ensuring that the highest standards of food hygiene are enforced and adhered to by all personnel in the company
- >2+ years of experience in a Food Safety Officer role or equivalent with experience in maintaining rigorous high quality and safety standards
- Dedicated team player with proven ability to lead and educate others
- Well-versed in HACCP principles
- Previous experience in food safety for catering or other large-volume NEA-licensed establishments
- Monitor and verify activities to ensure all products coming in and out of the kitchen meet food safety standards as well as quality standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly with operations and kitchen staff, business contacts and suppliers
- Develop, maintain and update documentation such as SOPs, as well as maintenance of user manuals, policies and procedures relating to food safety concerns
- Certified FHO with WSQ Conduct Food & Beverage Hygiene Audit course completed
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you?
- Why hire you over the rest?