We’re looking for someone energetic, proactive and meticulous to ensure the smooth and efficient running of our delivery operations. If you love delighting customers, take complete ownership of your duties, and strive for excellence, we want to hear from you.
- Assist to deliver, set up and tear down catering set ups in timely and organised manner.
- Assist in logistics-related work.
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and service standards.
- Perform any other ad-hoc tasks as may be requested of you from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Ability to start and get things done.
- Physical fitness / strength to handle bulky items.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- A love for delighting customers.
- High level of initiative.
- Pride in what you do.
- A class 3 driving license.
What's in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing, at the same time, lean and mean team, to make real world impact.
- Have a lot of ownership and drive your own results and progression.
- Smart people who sweat the details and push for the highest standards.
- Training, mentorship, buddies, in-house university program to help you grow.
- Other benefits include competitive compensation package, health care, clubs, birthday leave and a lot of fun events.