Chef de Partie
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a creative individual who has good strong culinary basics. Enjoys being on the move in search of the next amazing dish.
- Assist in crafting world class food that is thoughtful playful and delight customers that par take in it.
- Produce precise and organised, actionable recipe cards using a standard testing protocol.
- Calculate theoretic food cost aligned with targets religiously.
- Perform new dish trainings for the food team.
- Collaborate with guest chefs to execute recipes in the kitchen.
- Work closely with other Grain departments (design and marketing) on a day-to-day bases on various projects.
- Good all rounded experience from fine dining to production kitchen preferred
- Good understanding of more than 2 cuisines
- Strong culinary basics
- C.M.S.M Culinary Mad Scientist Mentally
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Freedom to create
- Shape and build our food
- Top of market compensation/incentive package
Almost Mondays to Fridays work week
Public Holidays off
Office hours like
Travel for food
Make food travel well
Making magic happen, restaurant food in mass production scale
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?