Full-stack Rails Engineer
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with the team and other business units to define, design and ship new features
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Be in charge of maintaining code quality, organisation and automatisation
- Implement new processes and coding standards
- Be required to code
- Ability to write quality Ruby code
- Deep understanding of Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with RESTful API’s and back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiarity and background using AWS services
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Intellectual curiosity
- Empathy, collaborative and communicative spirit
- Optional but helpful skills: React, ReactNative, Node.js
- Bonus: prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.