We’re looking for someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to help tell the world about Grain. Someone who looked at marketing campaigns run by Dollar Shave Club, Cards against Humanity, etc. and said to him/herself: "One day, I'm going to do something even crazier." This person must be comfortable in an all hands on deck environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture (read a lot of ambiguity).
The role this person will be bestowed upon will be all about telling Grain's story to the masses. Recipes for success include being an innovator, expert in social brand building, content development, creative ideas, media buying, planning and being anal about copywriting.
If you enjoy working in a high-growth environment, believe in thoughtful experiences and have high standards, please write in.
- Design, develop and execute ambitious guerrilla marketing campaigns that will blow the minds of the people
- Support and develop the marketing strategy for the team and manage day-to-day marketing operations
- Manage all aspects of the creative calendar, including: copy/creative testing pipeline, endorsement schedule, sourcing for new content
- Be accountable for the company’s overall brand and voice
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or Linkedin profile
- A write-up explaining why you do what you do. Some ideas: What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Bonus: write a short statement containing the word "Zebra" and "Lightsaber" and you will hear back from us
- 2-4 years experience in marketing
- Strong management and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Bonus: Prior experience telling brand stories for startups
- Help create the future of food delivery
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive salary based on experience