Sales Development Representative
If you believe in delighting customers, have high standards and are resourceful, we want to hear from you.
- Support and develop the growth strategy for the team and manage day-to-day sales operations
- Be accountable for increasing revenue, new client acquisition and/or existing account growth
- Assist in developing an effective sales training program
- Effectively work cross-functionally to shape the product roadmap based on data-driven insights
- Assist in refining the company’s sales strategy and processes
- Assist the sales and operational teams to implement best industry practices and knowledge
- Provide on-site client support for major accounts/events
- Experience in outbound sales
- Strong management and communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to start and get things done
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Bonus: Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Top of market compensation/incentive package
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!